Reflection
In this semester fashion details class I
have learn and gain lots of new things, it has been a very fruit full 14 week.
First of all, I have learn that every garment has different parts with
different details. Examples like collar, sleeves, pocket, finishes and
fastening. Each single things contribute to form a garment. Secondly, I have learn how to draw a fashion flat (front and back view with details) with
precise measurement according to the template. Lastly, I understand how to
classify the garment between the high end market and the low end market. By
observing the garment’s details we can identify how, why and what makes an
expensive high end garment or a cheap low end garment.
Each lesson I have gain some new knowledge, and
my understanding in garment’s details are also improving. In addition, I really
like the class outing during the tutorial break which we went somerset and
orchard to shop at the same time observe different garment’s details. As I can
make use of what I learn in class and put it into practice.
No comments:
Post a Comment